Happy New Year!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yournutz

Ron
Reaction score
Happy new year to everyone for to night, be safe and have a great time

im off to setup the camper and settle in at a blues festival ah great music good food with the best of friends and ohh yes a few cold frothies

Happy New Year to all the crew as well. Frothies at a concert sounds great -too bloody hot to detect. I'll be sitting watching the sun go down over the beautiful Vic goldfields, listening to a bit of Zepplin and cracking the last of my crownies. Bring on the cool change.

All the best for New Year 2014, safe trip for everyone and wishing all happy hunting/prospecting :)

Happy New Year everyone I hope that 2014 only bring you all Good Health, Happyness and Good Fortune and all your dreams come true.
Wombat ;)

Happy New Years to everyone, where did the time go? I'm currently celebrating at Nelson Bay and looking forward to another fantastic year ahead. Take care and be safe.

Happy new year all,

I won't be seeing it in as I am back on site. Work in the morning. So you will have to see it in for me. :)

hope everyone's new year is prosperous.

Cliff

Happy New Year to all of you and your families and may 2014 bring you health, happiness and all the wonderful colours and gems possible. Take care and remember, just 23 days left for the trip :D

A Happy New Year to everyone , stay safe and travel safe all the best for 2014 :p

Latest posts