Happy Father's Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers that dont get the kisses, cards, accolades, presents but suffer silently on this day.
Today for the first time in 30 years I received a text massage from my daughter wishing me Happy Fathers Day.
My day couldnt get any better.
So for all those that didnt get a call or a text, I want you to know that we , your Family here, say to you A very Happy Fathers Day and God Bless You.
Mackka :power: :power: :power:

Happy Fathers Day to all dads.
I was selfish and spent the weekend away detecting ....... what I really wanted to do, and figured as it being Fathers Day I should be able to do it. Spent the day with a few PA members and had a great day.
Got home to a couple of cards from my two boys and a Miners Den gift voucher. Woohoo!
Guess whos going shopping ....... but what to get ??????

I spent the day at the beach....detector stayed in the car and I spent all my time with my children, Mrs S, my Mum, & a load of great friends and new friends and their families..... never even got to set foot on the beach once myself.... what a joyful relaxing time well spent in an atmosphere abuzz with food, cooking, conversations and the entertainment of life itself... a memorable day indeed. Movies tonight at home with the family, and the day now well and truly done :)

Woke up to this this morning :D
1599341620_screenshot_20200906_070201.jpg
1599341636_screenshot_20200906_070145.jpg
1599341663_screenshot_20200906_070133.jpg

....... Happy Fathers Day ......

Around every corner is a Dad or Dads to be (maybe)..... So Smile and wave today of all days at least, for a small token can travel far and cause wonderous things for others that we ourselves do not behold.

Even those with nothing have more to give in love than kings and queens in money. :money:

I knew my father and loved him well. O:)

Hope you're all having a good day, egg's n bacon for breaky cruisy day just Charlie and I home for dinner (Kate's looking after her mother) so it's either Souvlaki or Steak sanga with the lot :D :beer: my shout of course. Got a $100 voucher for Fat Rat trading :) fishing and hunting shop in Kilmore.

Gday all you dads out there... I hope you have a great day tomorrow and can forget about all the Covid crap for one day at least.
I have booked in a Me day tomorrow.... me and my detector for a whole day doing what I enjoy most.
I hope you all get to enjoy your day in doing whatever floats yer boat. :beer:

Latest posts