Happy Father's Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIV

Kane
Reaction score
G'DAY all, and hope your fathers day was a good one!

my kids got me a coffee maker, with a milk frother, some home crafted cards and a coffee mug that says "I might not always be right" "BUT I'M NEVER WRONG" and i love it

what did the kiddies get for you?

1378002564_image.jpg

A new gold pan.

Beautiful card, $200.00 Bunnings gift card to buy gold panning stuff.. And best of all, I got to spend time with my beautiful family :)

i got car cleaning stuff, coffee mug and home made cards from the school fathers day stall!!! :cool:

Customised coffee mug and keyring plus a box of chocolates, the mug and keyring both have a picture of me and my son on them. Oh, and my son bought me home the flu from daycare which has been awsome :lol:

You can keep the flu to yourself
Today was really good
Took the kids, wife my dad and the father inlaw bowling
Now having a BBQ to finish off the day

I suck at bowling. Even my 8 y/o beat me but he had bumpers.
Was better in the 2nd game and ended with a score of 112.
Which is crap compared to my dad with a score of 172

Ramjet said:
Dad's bag from Darrell Lea for me. Got to spend the day with my 3 boys, my dad and families :D

I got one of those the other day, but it was me who bought it :p

A nice homemade wall hanger, a mars bar and some bickies which the kids then proceeded to eat themselves :lol:
but the best part was they gave me enough space to convert an old twin tub washing machine into the worlds ugliest highbanker!
Just need to make a trip to bunnings to get the matting and spray bar :D

Aftershave from the grandkids, school fathers day stall, that would strip paint.
Coil clips (shaft attachment).
1977 copy of Fletts Pictorial History of the Vic Goldfields.
Skype chat with my son and grandkids in Dubai.

Final settlement bill from ex-wife for sale of business on Friday. Now I can retire!!

Maltesers and a wash and wax package for my 4bie and some shorts and jocks :D and spent the day sluicing with the family with a barbie and beer to wash it all down. :D

Hubby is away working at the Granites Gold Mine in the NT (wish I were there to have a look around) so he doesnt have fathers day until he gets home so it was a quiet one for me with both our Fathers up in the big gold mine in the sky.....Cheers Debra

To all the Dads out there.
Hope you enjoy the day. I am just about to tuck into some bacon and eggs.

The weather looks good in Vic so may take a drive out to Dolly's Ck for a look.

I was just about to post the same. Happy Fathers Day to you too, and to all the other detecting dads out there. Hope you have a great day, whatever you do. Cheers.

Mrs Silver is cooking my Bacon & Eggs as I type(smells amazing), scored a coat hanger and a key ring from the kids, life just doesn't get better than this fellas, hope you all get a great day(and maybe a swing too) and get to be dads having fun and enjoying life as you should, for anyone that that's not happening for.....chin up and think of better times fellas. Oh and oldest son just reminds me that I am getting a bit of EXTRA respect from him(cheap gift but worth a fortune). Happy days fellas !

Got to speak to my girls for the first time in 3 weeks since an intervention order was placed on me over nothing. Im mentally screwed but at I least I got to speak to my girls :(

Have a good one guys. My day started off with a cooked breakfast followed by socks and undies, we'll probably hit the park a little later on so I might drag the detector along for a swing :)

Latest posts