Happy Father's Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cabwoody and the same to you.
To all the Fathers out there that don't get a chance to see their children for whatever reason and especially to those Fathers that have lost a child, a very special and heartfelt fathers Day to you all and God Bless each and every one.
Mackka

Cabwoody, I hope you and all of the other fathers on the forum had a great fathers day, my daughter and grandkids spoilt me rotten :D

Good on you lads.
Had a ripper day hanging out with my old man, not a sibling in sight.
Happy Father's Day guys.

Wanted to go out for a swing with me mate but minister for every thing has made other arrangements .Getting a nice breky cooked for me tho.

So what prospecting/detecting presies you getting?
I'm getting a cargo net to hold down all my detecting gear in the back of the car..... Plus going out for brunch. Bit of a sleep in to. All good by me. :)
Have a great day fellas.

happy days Dads!
Off to the noojee falls walk, metal detect the camp ground and a pub lunch for me and the family, thanks wifey.

I was told no detecting today it's fathers day .Daughter had hens night last night (so can't go detecting )but I'm up and dressed and the girls won't be getting up anytime soon after last night and this is what I stayed home for no brecky no love OH how times have changed from the days of them running in a wakeing me up with brecky this sucks anyway have a great fathers day everyone maybe next year we'll have a fathers day detecting camp now that's a present .

rocketaroo said:
I will be detecting, its fathersday, my day......however its also my wifes birthday, so I will need to be careful about sneaking out lol

How bout , as a 'special birthday present' .....
you let your missus go detecting with you :D
Now that would be a very special present indeed ;)
:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS ROCKETAROO :)

Latest posts