Great news, Cleo has been found.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aussiefarmer said:
Someone want to breif me on details , I missed the news.

The information is very limited at the moment. Lets hope it is not as bad as I suspect. :brokenh:

About an hour ago, my 12 year old Daughter told me she had been found this morning.

In the street of her home, a guy that is a loner and known to Police, a few houses away down the street.

She appears well, hope she is and her parents also.

The offender apparently was trying to injure himself in the holding cell, by beating his head on the walls...

In the News article we watched, the break through came from "phone data" the police used to find the abductor.

GOOD JOB !

Some of you may see in the last locked thread, that I suggested that mobile phone data could be used to locate the offender - Spooky hey ?

Just really happy she has been found in good health, before the offender may have tried to cover his tracks. :(

With 4 girls, I know how heart broken, angry, frustrated and distraught I would be.

Wonderful to see a great positive result.

:trophy: :clap: :clap:

grubstake said:
Greenhornet_au said:
About an hour ago, my 12 year old Daughter told me she had been found this morning.
In the street of her home, a guy that is a loner and known to Police, a few houses away down the street.

Nope, it was on the other side of town, about 3km from her home.
There's a map in this article:

Cleo Smith found: See the map that shows just how close Cleo was from home
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cl...s-just-how-close-cleo-was-from-home-c-4415660

Oh, okay, Media don't always get the facts right, I only repeated what the 9 News stated on the Box.
No wonder I never watch it.

Cheers

it's great she has been found and returned to her family, and yes the main stream media NEWS (readers) are just lucky if they can read an autocue, and have no clue about what there saying.

1635949216_fb_img_1635949048873.jpg

Latest posts