Gold next to Perth ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ;)
I have a cousin who is traveling in Australia, like me he is fun of metal detecting, in France we do metal detecting and we find medieval coin, sometimes romans coins. We both have an Xp Deus, it is the best metal detector for coins in France and it's made in France so it's inevitably a very good product haha :D

During his Australian trip, I want to do some metal detecting in Australia in order to find some golden nugget to fulfil a childhood dream ;) But he don't find land to do metal detecting. He is next to Perth in Granville.
So I want to know if you have some advice for him to find some land where he could do detecting ?

Thank ;)
Joffrey, a friend of Australia

Joffrey, hi friend of Australia. Where is Granville near Perth? I may be able to help your cousin.
Matt

Joffrey hi mate,
I don't know where Granville is here, it may be a new suburb who knows. If your cousin wants a spot to go where he is in with a chance I am happy to point him in the right direction. If you get him to email me I will give him the coordinates. He should be ok with the Deus there but the ground is heavily mineralized.
Matt

The XP Dues seems pretty popular here in Europe. But you might want to look at hiring some PI detectors, like the Minelab GPX or SDC. You'll have a hard time finding any gold with the XP on highly mineralised soil.

Joffrey you will have to private message me if you can. Sorry about the laps of protocol Highbanker.
AusFX the XP Deus that we get here have a goldfields mode which deals with quite high mineralization. I am not sure if the European ones have it.
Matt

sorry, matt can you help me ? I don't know how can I send you a private message ? I didn't find how
thank Joffrey

Joffrey if you look under my Avatar (the Pirate) you will see Email. That is my email address. Just email me the details there. Next to it is Message. That is how you do private messages.
Cheers,
Matt

I know but there is no Email under your picture. I think it's because I'm still a "newbie" ;) But with this post my tenth it will be ok.
Thank ;)

Matt Duncan said:
Joffrey you will have to private message me if you can. Sorry about the laps of protocol Highbanker.
AusFX the XP Deus that we get here have a goldfields mode which deals with quite high mineralization. I am not sure if the European ones have it.
Matt
As I discovered from your video! I'm pleasantly surprised. Might have to see if I can try one out at some point.