GOLD MINING CENTRE CLOSURE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMC

Reaction score
Hi,
We would like notify everyone, that we are closing down the Gold Mining Centre in Adelaide.
After being forced out from importing/distributing Garrett Products and being the authorised repair agent for over 23 years, we have decided that the time is right for this action.
I would like to thank all my loyal customers and friends that have supported us throughout this time.
Some will always remain cherished friends.
A thank you to many of my original Dealers, that have stood by us even after we were forced out.
Our website, The Gold Mining Centre will be closing down at the end of trade on the 31/12/2015 at approximately 4.00 pm
Before closing down the website, we will have some very good Specials available on the Garrett products that we have in stock.
Again, thank you for your support we have received during this time.
If you require any information, we can be contacted on mobile 0412 044 337
All the best,
Phil
Gold Mining Centre
:)

Certainly sad to see a long term player in the industry treated in such a way, good luck & best wishes for your future endeavors Phil. :)

Sad news, but new opportunities.

Super deals on the website.
If I hadn't just purchased a pinpointer elsewhere I'd be grabbing one for sure.

All the best for the future.

not good to hear Phil, hope the future is bright and prosperous for you, and just remember mate it isn't an ending it is just a new chapter
Cheers
Jamie

Maybe just sell from home for a while with far less overheads. :)
And maybe a different brand.

Sad to hear Phil. I purchased two detectors from you a Garret AT Pro and an Infinium because you were always so helpful and are a wealth of knowledge. Any time I had any queries you always answered them. I am currently in the Pilbara " living the dream " as some people say and it all started from the AT Pro. Best of luck in the future what ever you decide to do.

Phil you are a great bloke and you fixed my Infinium for me a few years ago. I remember your displeasure at the underhanded dealings that were in the winds, and I am sorry to hear you have been forced out.
Old -fashioned service and loyalty seem to be becoming a thing of the past. Since I cannot get a battery box for my ADS in Australia I contacted Kellyco, as there is one on their site, and received a dismissive reply from an uninterested employee telling me to contact their Australian dealer, who has no interest in supplying parts for older machines. Only selling you a new one.

Phil, you are worth your weight in gold.

If anyone in SA or elsewhere has detector problems, don't bother asking the dealers for help, go to Phil first.

Latest posts