Getting Back To Prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all my name is Andre and i am from sunshine west VIC. Early August i will be buying a GPX 5000 from Miners Den in Bendigo, i used to do a little prospecting around the Golden Triangle using a Garrett AT Gold. However i was lazy and never did it properly and lost interest. I will be getting back into it using the best Detector according to research and reviews and this time i will not give up. I have used the internet for extensive research in how to look for gold and various geological information. And proper training from the staff at Miners Den will assure me i will ue my machine properly. Looking forward to bring home golden nuggets rather than chicken nuggets. Take care all and see you out there.

Andre C.

Welcome to the forum Andre, you are definitely on the right track with your research, and the 5000 is as close to guaranteed gold as you will ever get.

Look forward to exchanging ideas within the forum posts, and hope the forum in general can help with information from a very experienced member base. Best of luck when the machine arrives and look forward to seeing some pics of the nuggets you find,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts