G'day from Ziggy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziggy

Peter
Reaction score
Hi all, Peter is the name and keen to get some exercise. I live in the Wollongong area of NSW so nothing to worthwhile as far as gold goes around here but tons of beaches and parks. The starting point for my gold adventure will be at a mates property near Windeyer. He has old workings on his 50 acres a permanent creek and a heap of gullies. It's been great reading the posts. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some constructive info as I learn. PS, I'd like to know if there's other people in my area who get out and about.
Cheers Peter.

Welcome Peter, I hope you find the forum useful in your hunt for the yellow stuff.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome to the forum Peter, you've picked the right hobby if it's exercise your looking for. A full day swinging the detector or shoveling gold filled dirt will beat a session at the gym hands down. You will find many here willing to share their knowledge, and I'm sure you'll gain much satisfaction from this great pastime. Look forward to hearing about your adventure unfolding.

Cheers Wal. :)

Hi there Pete , welcome to the forum , your mates property at Windeyer sounds promising , I hear the creek around there is pretty good . good luck on your 1st outing , Cheers Paul

Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope to get out and about before the end of June for the first time. My mate and I are hiring a couple of detectors to get us started.

Welcome Ziggy
You"ll find a few of the other members living around your area here.
Most weekends you're bound to run into someone at Ooalen.
Good luck on your hunts. Hope you trip over a big'un !!
Cheers
Chris

Latest posts