Found this today in local rag

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Probaly cop some flack over this but see what others think.

1543196105_1543195435_2018-11-26_11.48.07.jpg

Haha. Hope you don't mind but I flipped the image right way up to make it easier to read. I thought it was from my local paper but the South Aussies line means it's probably that "other" Maitland. :D ;)

Wishfull said:
No worries Ramjet. Mate of mine rang up and asked the person responsible if they are going to put one in from a man's point of view. She declined to say yes or no. She said it's just a bit of fun.

Your mate had a good point. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Some men may find this offensive, and women need to either accept the fact that if they dish it out, they should accept the return volley without complaining, or not do this kind of 'man bashing' under the guise of 'just a bit of fun'.

It's just another example of the double-standard that's personally annoying to me. Women jump up and down when men do things like this list, but think it's fine for them to do it as 'just a bit of fun'. It would be different if the shoe was on the other foot though, and probably wouldn't have even been published like that one.

It also annoys me when they make ads that show men as clueless (in the woman's perspective), but they'd jump up and down if they made an ad portraying women that way.

Women want respect and equal rights? Then they should treat men the way they wish to be treated - equally and with respect.

It seems that men have lost their identity sometimes. Recently I was walking across the road out front of my place with a bunch of sticks to put on our fire pit. My wife had one of her girl friends visiting and this women says "Oh hunter gatherer aye " I said yes and I'm gunna go hunt a goanna in a minute you staying for some ?

That's what I was saying Wishful. If you had have said to her, 'Why aren't you in the kitchen cooking something?' That would have been unacceptable, but it's the same thing in reverse!

C'mon blokes, lighten up. Get real. We probably deserve a bit of stick. I think that article was really funny, and got a good laugh from it. Let's face it. Statistically women often get a pretty raw deal.

Latest posts