For Sale Minelab X-terra 305

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlS

Karl
Reaction score
About one and half years old. Used for about 4 months. One and half years of warranty remaining. Will send it in original box, instruction manual and original invoice for warranty purposes. Warranty is transferable on Minelab detectors. Normal used condition, some cosmetic scratches.
$250 plus $20 Standart post.
Karl

Hi there. Just starting out with this and looking for a detector for the kids to use on the beach etc. Dont have alot of money but could pay $200 for your detector. If your ok with this could you text me back please.
Cheers Greg

(Phone number removed as per forum rules)

Hi Greg
$ 200 offer is too low. Are you intending to pick it up or does it have to be posted?
Karl

Hi Karl. Im on the Central Coast and was considering driving down to pickup. I could shoot down this evening if it suited you. Any movement on price? I know its reasonable but if you dont ask you never know! Cheers Greg.

Greg, you have to have a 10 posts, so you can use Private Messages. I can't put my address, phone no. or email on public forum. Please read the rules.
Karl

Sorry canudigit, you have to make legitimate posts, not the stuff your trying to do here. When you reach 10 posts a whole new world opens up..
Use a bit of patience please.

Jaros, im trying to get on board and get started with things! Ive found this site through searching on the web and am excited to start a new recreation. Ive found a detector at a reasonable price, want to look at getting it for the weekend to go detecting with the kids etc. Im a member of a few other forums and have never had to accumulate posts before i can contact menbers who are trying to sell their stuff. I understand it looks like im using this forum to source equipment and yes i am! But i can see there is alot of stuff i can learn here and intend on staying with prospecting australia and learning all i can.
What can i post about? Im new to all this! Im not sure of the reasons for requiring 10 posts before being able to comunicate further. Its all a bit frustrating.

Sorry Karl,
looks like ill have to give it a miss. I was not a tyre kicker either!
Cheers Greg.

You have 10 posts up now, so feel free to PM. The unrelated posts will be deleted once you have made contact.

Sellers should also note that you can put your contact details in your profile, negating the requirement for newbie buyers to gain 10 posts for a PM's.

canudigit said:
Sorry Karl,
looks like ill have to give it a miss. I was not a tyre kicker either!
Cheers Greg.

That's OK Greg. I don't make rules on this forum, I.e. no personal details allowed. You got PM box now so if you are still interested send me PM . Advertised price, pick up Thursday or Friday after 3.30 PM.
Karl

Thanks for getting back to me Karl.

I actually picked up an Aldi special today so I'm going to try that out for a little while.

If the 305 is still available in a couple of weeks I might hit you up when I have more of an idea what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts