For Sale Coiltek Coils suit Minelab SD/GP/GPX Series to GPX5000, QED, Whites TDI

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale 3 Coiltek coils that I had for my SD2200D, long gone, but have a 6000 now, so looking to get a Goldhawk 10 x5 for it.
1 x 450mm (18") DD comes with skid plate, this is the one with the flat lead cable.
1 x 350mm (14") DD also has skid plate, this one was used the most but showing no cracks or damage.
1 x 250mm oval Mono, has only been used for about 20mins. No skid plate on this one.IMG_2245.jpgIMG_2249.jpgIMG_2246.jpg
Asking $250 for all three, plus postage. I would prefer to sell as a job lot.
Will deliver if in Adelaide area, or if in the GT, around 10 - 14 May this year.

I visited Trevor at Coiltek in Salisbury to pick up my Goldhawk for the 6000 and got confirmation that the 3 coils I am selling are suited to the following Minelab machines: All SD Series, All GP Series and All GPX Series except the GPX 6000.
Hope this helps.

i know you want to sell all in one go but i have the others so was wondering if youd sell the 250mm alone..thanks Dave..

Latest posts