Fisher New Models F11, F22 and F44

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

For anyone interested Fisher will be introducing 3 new Detectors.

These are the F11, F22 and F44. Not much info is available.

F22 and F44 I think will only need 2 AA Batteries to operate.

These were introduced I think 6 or so weeks ago,

fisher-f11-f22-f44.jpg

Fisher-F44.jpg

fisher-f44-piastra-coil-11.jpg

Although the concentric coils are new, and the two AA battery capacity is nice to see, hopefully they aren't rehashed Bounty Hunter Pro models - they didn't sound too confident on DetectorProspector. I guess we will see when further details are released. :)

These types of detectors generate good cash flow.

Its going to be interesting to see though how much
Of the market the European manufacturers will
Capture within 5 years.

The Deus though at 990 grams in weight inc controller
Is my favorite feature.

Nokta though will suprise a few.

Yes, the Racer is looking like a great little detector at this stage from the reviews floating around the place, and the packaging with extra coils and accessories makes it even more attractive. The more detector options out there is a win win situation for us detectorists, plenty to chose from and ponder over.

Back to Fisher, I see they repackaged the Fisher F19 as the G2+ with iron audio, selectable notch width, and screen backlighting, but with the G2 shaft setup - also available in the camo colours.

It will be interesting to see whether the new F-series detectors offer anything new over the Bounty Hunter Pro series, I suspect not, but hope to be surprised. :)

My Fisher F19 will be up for sale very soon......no comparison to the Nokta FG. V-break is not needed nor is iron audio. And if you have had anything to do with the Fisher F19, you'll know the iron audio is a joke as they cant even add simply volume to the unit. You have to have the normal volume at 10 in order to start the iron audio at 11....so much for a quiet dig...useless.. :|

The FG eats it.

Latest posts