First test of my 12" Outback Pioneer Highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
I took a drive to Tuena to test out the highbanker. I spent about 2 and a half hours playing around with it. I had a bucket to collect everything to make sure I wasn't losing gold. When the bucket was full of material I panned it and didn't find any gold so I was happy. I did a couple videos as I am not sure if I should have more water flow.
1494060728_img_0428.jpg

1494060728_img_0429.jpg
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/HNycacHReI0[/video][video=480,360]https://youtu.be/67SK3Oz-rjo[/video]

Top stuff, look like plenty of water, and it's nice and clear! I always have to recirculate in filth and never see the swirls clean up.

Tuena is a great place to stay, I will be heading back on the 19th of May for the weekend.

I am giving mine its first go later today, hopefully there will be enough water to run it because I am pretty excited haha

Looking good mate. How much material did you put through it? Because on the second video there doesn't seem to be much to clean up? If the dream matt is this good at clearing the material, it looks like a winner to me!! :Y:

Bill you know what I am like for digging, what I do in 1hr you do 3hrs. If you come up to Tuena on the 19th you will see how good this is.

as5672 said:
Bill you know what I am like for digging, what I do in 1hr you do 3hrs. If you come up to Tuena on the 19th you will see how good this is.

Anthony!! I think you got your numbers mixed up mate.... what you dig in 3hrs I dig in 1hr... ;)

Yeah you are right Bill :)
I went to oallen ford today and got 4 buckets to use on the highbanker tomorrow. I was near the bridge digging.
As you will see in photo I didn't do much as usual :)
Hey Bill guess who I saw at Oallen Ford ?

1494672780_img_0449.jpg

Haha, there were plenty of holes you could of claimed that you dug mate. It's like sieve.

#NotGiving3DDevilHints

Latest posts