First Hunt Ever!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out that one of my wife's work mates is a keen MD. Went out this arvo to a local park together and had a swing. ( does that sound bad)?

First ten meters......

1416822627_image.jpg

My first coin spill or some sort of bird saving for a rainy day.

My trash and even a cricket bail came next and then the biggest storm for the year came over so called it quits...

1416822753_image.jpg

This little Bounty Hunter has almost aid for itself!!! :D :D :D

Mike.

You got nearly as much coin as me yesterday Mike,....and in less time, so you are doing pretty good(not that I'm a benchmark to have to beat).I like the silver(is it all silver ?) as well, I found some as well(old coins).

Hi Roger, I was worried for awhile as it was 3 hours of nothing but rubbish and a few one/two cent coins. Only found the other goodies after having a brainstorm and working over a communist clothesline outside of a laundry.

Hi Silver, the flower necklace and the small black/white pendant are silver. The other stuff is lead/junk.

Mike. :)

Good work always good to see interesting finds! Would like to have a word to the guy who invented pull tabs and Gatorade foil lol
Cheers
Shaun :)

Had a reality check today...

1416999616_image.jpg

Loads of trash and only $3.25 but was still fun. Even gave the Pro Find to a kid that was hanging around and he kept all he detected..... 5c

Mike ;)

Latest posts