Fake Garrett Pro Pointers and detectors - Beware!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now. How can i stop this from being resold knowing it is a fake ? What can i do about the seller if he knows its fake & still sells it.

Not a Pinpointer for sure-

But the seller is covering his ass -

" Just to be clear the metal detector is a great product first return i have ever had on this product is now works effective and efficiently never had a complaint in fact sell a lot to security staff "

And yes as a security wand / metal detector it works 100% as expected.

It does not work as a PinPointer... Thus it will come back the an issue of " product as described OR not as described "

Thus the wording in the add at the time is what E-bay will look at...

And yes; where I have had issues with product not as described / faulty: The new e-bay process is that the seller often offers full refund upon return of said item.

Return postage with tracking from Australia is bloody $$$$$ Have lost a few $$$ this way... I feel your pain.

Dave - if you do not return it - I will offer you a trade, of sorts, on your FAKE Garrett -

1: Get it off the street

2: You get a true pinpointer and Australian support :cool:

PM ME....

Dave law said:
Sure thing. Your welcome to it. Pm sent. Thanks Mark.

Fake is joining a couple of other FAKES.

Your replacement (NON FAKE) should be posted Saturday.. You should get it Monday or Tuesday = Au Post :)

Dropped in a couple of small extras in for you :)

Enjoy and looking forward to how you go with it...

Mark

If they say Security and Metal Detector = The functionality is Correct.

If they say PIN POINTER = false as the unit can not pin point.

AngerManagement said:
Dave law said:
Sure thing. Your welcome to it. Pm sent. Thanks Mark.

Fake is joining a couple of other FAKES.

Your replacement (NON FAKE) should be posted Saturday.. You should get it Monday or Tuesday = Au Post :)

Dropped in a couple of small extras in for you :)

Enjoy and looking forward to how you go with it...

Mark
Thanks Mark got your package. Cheers. Dave.

DAN77 said:
I got done, but wasn't advertised as a replica, was advertised as an OEM product. Going through the process now of trying to get my money back. Crossing my fingers. Should have done my research beforehand, but got all excited and didn't want to miss out on a good deal. The Ebay store is called securityonline2011, he has good feedback and seems legit. Is it possible the seller wouldn't know? Just thought he was getting a good deal?
How did you go with a refund? Are you still after a pin pointer? I have a 2nd hand Garrett(gunuine) cheep if yuor interesred pm me. Cheers. Dave.

Oono there throwing in a cheapo shovel but can't find anywhere in the listing stating that they send the shovel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 picture with a + picture of a shovel :rolleyes:
Maybe you get the pinpointer and a picture of a shovel :rolleyes:
account started in Nov 2015 with 3 feedback :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edit; forgot to say Nice :eek:

Im surprised that their reply didn't start with ... 'Hello Friend' and ended with 'Thank-you for concerning my store'.. :lol: .. All of these knok-offs originate from China... Minelab and Garrett are having a hell time trying to stop this....Even fake Winfield and B&H cigarettes were caught by Customs last year, with the Packaging made in Hong Kong..... If you pay through Paypal, you are covered for this exact thing....
I got caught last year.... Turquoise that when you put a flame to it, it melted.... and Malachite that was Epoxy resin... it burnt too... Full refund from Paypal in two days and Fleabay Aust removed Seller after numerous complaints from me and others.... They are still there but don't ship to Aust anymore..... What a shame.... :lol:

LoneWolf....

Redfin said:
Good luck to the seller.
If anyone is stupid enough to buy that {the one above},
they deserve what they get.

Couldn't agree more in this case. Save the hassle and use authorised distributors.

Trying to save a dollar sometimes is a bad thing.

Shovel Brand blanked out and Poor Grammar in their Quote on Delivery times would have set alarm bells ringing for me.... As Martin said, Trying to save a Dollar sometimes is a bad thing.....
Did you end up getting your UV Torch B5MECH? :)

LoneWolf...

I need a battery for it :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: Thought it was the worst listing I've ever seen :lol:
I've got a makro pointer was just checking if a garrett coil has popped up again, I missed bidding on the last one

Latest posts