Emro yabby pump converter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanting to know if anyone has used it? How did it go? Did it clog easy? I'm thinking of buying it depending on reviews or should I just buy some plumbing check valves and modify it myself. Only problem with that is that it will become quite long and will be harder to direct the smaller hose being almost 1m away from the crevice. Thanks

Is that the blue T thing with two rubber valves? I hung a lead sinker off the flaps to hold them tighter but gravel can still cause the odd issue. Its best to drop the material and not let it go through the valves imo ( if they are rubber / flexible )

This seems to work without valves and not too much gravel loss. Takes a couple of pumps to fill the chamber, I will have to look at replacing the yabby pump for something with higher volume. If I can increase the stroke volume, the stand pipe can be extended for additional capture volume.
Heavies drop into the chamber which is accessed by undoing the large nut. Copper pipe is 3/4 inch about 18mm dia.
1465113893_20160604_073218.jpg

1465113893_20160604_073252.jpg

Latest posts