Earthquakes Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
Yep, windows rattled and felt the tremor thru the floor, we are south of Adelaide. 2nd tremor I have felt in the last 6 or 7 years. :eek:

I thought one of them choppers were just getting a bit too close until my bathroom doors started shaking!

PhaseTech said:
Manpa said:
Yep, windows rattled and felt the tremor thru the floor, we are south of Adelaide. 2nd tremor I have felt in the last 6 or 7 years. :eek:

I thought one of them choppers were just getting a bit too close until my bathroom doors started shaking!

Yep, we have our fair share of those, particularly thru summer. I remember the quake 6 or 7 years ago, I was outside on my mobile at Old Reynella, it was a weird experience feeling it thru your feet and the noise was like a fleet of trucks rolling over road plates.

Oh yeah, interesting there were four earthquakes within 30 minutes of each other, Adelaide and Hills, Java, Japan and New Caledonia.
No beans, RR, can’t stand em.
not that it matters but the missus reckons air makes me fart!

Oh yeah, interesting there were four earthquakes within 30 minutes of each other, Adelaide and Hills, Java, Japan and New Caledonia.
I wonder if yours were after shocks or which one of those places was the epicentre of it ??

Not good mate, I hope you have bugout bags ready or some kind of emergancy power setup ready just incase,

You all stay safe take care. 👍

Yep, there would be four earthquakes every 30 minutes every 30 minutes of every day if you extend to the rest oof the world. And a volcano erupts somewhere about every 3 days in addition to the fairly continuous eruptions :eek:

For today:

1648546037787.png

And volcanoes today:

1648546172747.png

Last edited:
G'Day RR

Well we have no choice here in SA but to eat beans, Marshall Law said the world would be coming to an end so we have to stretch our groceries as far as we can !!!
Mate you ought to see my supplies,

I got so much canned food and dried food and Canned Meats etc,

I'm good for at leased a year or two. and if the Grid goes down I;m all set. 👌

Here are a few suggestions 4 beans

- Beans on toast
- Bean salad
- Beams in tacos
- Beams and chicken nachos

Isn't this beams = gas what Scottyfrommarketing was talking about when he said we are having a gas lead recovery ???

- Beans on toast
- Bean salad
- Beams in tacos

Isn't this beams = gas what Scottyfrommarketing was talking about when he said we are having a gas lead recovery ???
The way you guys are going we will have to ban you as well as cows to reach Greenhouse targets....

And possibilities are endless - don't forget the extra protein available around the house to spice up your beans....

1648547377888.png

- Beans on toast
- Bean salad
- Beams in tacos

I got around,
115 Canned Veg
30 Cans of Baked Beans
93 Cans of Soup
17 packet soups
34 Canned Meats

And thats what I can see without getting out of the Chair, even the Van has a few weeks supplies in it and I have enough Butane and Propane to last a good 2 years.