DWT Must of hit it rich !!???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DWT Has been very quiet of late and I miss him,
Maybe he's tucked away somewhere writing the next installment of "A play in the fields" or inventing or building another amazing gold recovery gizmo, or maybe he has struck it rich and he is chilling out for a while.
I hope that it's only good things and not bad things that have caused him to be so quiet.
Anyway DWT get back to us soon mate.
Cheers Steve :)

Yeah, it's a bit of a worry,
I couldn't wait any longer Tathradj, I hope this draws him out from wherever he is.
In the past he has been tied up with work related matters going by his previous posts.
Come back DWT !!!

Really sorry guys, have not been able to login to PA for a couple of weeks now, for some reason the safari browser on i pad wasn't logging me in, but the mighty gifted hands of Mrs. dwt sorted that no more than 5min ago, now she's gone back to sleep, hahaaa she wasn't to impressed when I woke her up to demand help, teehee,
Ooooh so much to catch up on, AND YES Meta and BN, i would make it past ten at the gold bash this weekend if I could make it!!!
But, alas I'm drilling holes and packing em full of charge to do my end for the mining machine :D

(Well, maybe past 9, rolling drunk, sounding like a f1-11 bomber when vomiting) :cool:

Thanks DWT,
Glad that all is ok and that Mrs DWT has sorted things out for you on the iPad.
Next time don't leave it so long mate.
Cheers Steve :D

Well at least you have had plenty of time for another installment of "The play in the fields"
Nudge , nudge, wink, wink. ;) :D

Latest posts