Don't get old

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlS

Karl
Reaction score
For about three months I haven't been well and did not done any coin shooting or prospecting. I do miss the daily excersise and extra money I get from detecting in parks and sports fields. And I badly miss excitement of gold search and the rewards of finding bit of gold.
Being old is pain in the ass. Guys don't get old.

Karl

Get well Karl.
Getting old life is supposed to get easier. My experience is the opposite that's for sure.
As Magilla says, you wouldn't be dead for quids as an alternate 8)
Chin up fella

Old prospectors never die, they just oxidize!

Here's hoping a speedy recovery is just around the next turn on that track mate. ;)

KarlS said:
For about three months I haven't been well and did not done any coin shooting or prospecting. I do miss the daily excercise and extra money I get from detecting in parks and sports fields. And I badly miss excitement of gold search and the rewards of finding bit of gold.
Being old is pain in the ass. Guys don't get old.

Karl

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell Karl, we old folk (I'm well past 70), do tend to get a few different challenges as the years pass. Try and be positive if you can, because that will really help the recovery. I had a bad spot for 3 - 6 months last year and without a positive approach I think that I would still have been languishing in the doldrums.

Sorry I am not up in NSW, or I would ask if you needed someone to help you get out and about, even if for a quick day trip.

Keep the chin up.

Latest posts