Dog names. Any ideas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'd go with IQ !!

Seems to fit, I once called a rabbit, Stu (short for Rabbit Stew - the girl in the pet shop was mortified)

:lol:

My wife had two horses; Meaty Bites and Tuckerbox

Or perhaps you could name her something more ..... international in flavour?

For instance:

#32 with Black Bean Sauce

or how about "Gee"

cos then you get Gee wizz to clean up off the floor, and oh! Gee crap! and when she chews the crotch out of your Y-fronts and favourite Ugg boots (crotchless ones), you get to use the word ZUZCRIEST!

Fan of Footrot Flats? How about Jess the Bitch?

*edit* nvm, didn't read the second page.

After lossing my red cattle dog last year it looks like I may be picking up a blue cattle dog in 8 weeks. I am after good names for girl dogs. Any ideas? I can onoy think of a couple at the moment but im sure the list will grow.
So far I have Shelby and Dakota. Of course the name has to suit the pup.

sorry to read you lost your red, great dogs

Maggie
Misty
Bella
Belvedere
Amigo
Sassy
Moana
Pearl
Etta
Shea
Morticia
Henna
Scruff
Snif

Google "bitch dog names".. there's heaps

1641072860_dog_names.jpg

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/pets...your-cat-or-dogs-name-make-the-list-c-4535692

shakergt said:
After lossing my red cattle dog last year it looks like I may be picking up a blue cattle dog in 8 weeks. I am after good names for girl dogs. Any ideas? I can onoy think of a couple at the moment but im sure the list will grow.
So far I have Shelby and Dakota. Of course the name has to suit the pup.

You nailed it the name has to suit the dog :Y: when you get her home you'll work out the best name :beer:

My boys girlfriend's are Shelby and Dekoedha :lol: yeah I know the spelling of Dakota is different but that's the way it works for some :argh:

Latest posts