Does any one remember this

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone made this a long while ago and I couldn't help myself and saved the image. For the price of the pin pointer they almost hade enough for a detector but instead made there own
0516F16F-9BAE-4280-97C5-520699C9AA88_zps9axyv9cz.jpg

I think the person quoted "One uses what one has"

I had a good laugh and tried to be supportive but sometimes there is nothing you can do

A mate borrows my pin pointer and he has glued a piece of rubber to the outside of a gumboot to make a pouch for the pin pointer to go in. The end of the pin pointer just clears the ground. Then he goes for walks in the old goldfields around Mogo NSW south coast. Tried it on some small nuggets in the backyard, worked pretty well for what it is. And who knows what you just walked over.

Cracka.

cracka said:
A mate borrows my pin pointer and he has glued a piece of rubber to the outside of a gumboot to make a pouch for the pin pointer to go in. The end of the pin pointer just clears the ground. Then he goes for walks in the old goldfields around Mogo NSW south coast. Tried it on some small nuggets in the backyard, worked pretty well for what it is. And who knows what you just walked over.

Cracka.

Wireless Metal Detecting Footwear, Your mate is onto something.
That's awesome Aussie Ingenuity.

cracka said:
Tried it on some small nuggets in the backyard, worked pretty well for what it is. And who knows what you just walked over. Cracka.

I've found a few nuggets just walkin back to the car with the detector and inch off the ground and the headset around my neck ....... imagine how much gets walked over every day!

Latest posts