Ditherer and Son: Day Trip to the Turon River

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've finally finished editing together the trip to the Turon River down the Bridle Track from Hill End. This day trip was back in January of 2014, and we only had about 4 hours on the river in total before we had to drive back.

The trip was really an excuse to check out the area and to test some major changes made to the Ditherer's Hogwash Highbanker.

Not a lot of gold was found, but then we weren't running for very long, it was just really nice to get out in the sun with my old Dad.

Hope you enjoy the video, please "Like" or "Thumbs Up" the video. It'll encourage me to finish editing the Coles Bridge Sofala trip and the Glen Innes Sapphire hunting trip videos.

If you haven't checked out our other videos, please look up "Ditherer Andson"
- Ophir Highbanking
- Miller Table Build & Ophir Drone Footage
- More Ophir Highbanking with special guest star "Don Johnson"

:D

Thoroughly enjoyed watching, it reminded me of watching the River Somewhere series from Rob Sitch with the music and editing.
Well done and I also look forward to the other instalments.

Thanks for the comments guys, and I am flattered by any comparison to anything done by Rob Sitch. I know it wasn't a long video, nor was it awe inspiring with kilos of gold coming out of the box, but I try to make the sorts of videos that I would enjoy watching. I know that if I can't be out digging, there's nothing better than watching you blokes doing it!

I have a small number of "Bloopers" that I might have to cobble together into a very short vid. There aren't many cos we never make mistakes !! (ahem) I reckon you blokes will see the funny side of our misfortunes in the field though.

Stay tuned Ditherfans..... :D

well done Ditherer and son, I enjoyed watching your vids and what a great place. Top notch job on the editing too mate...better than my efforts.

Keep them coming please

Great job on the video, I would love to see more, from you guys and from others. I really enjoy seeing others experiences especially ones that are in spots I may never get to. Thanks again and keep them coming!

Nice work mate, seen ya on youtube a bit but never here. Now I have to meet you one day out in the feilds like I did WalnLiz. :D

Latest posts