Disturbing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1546609802_c0a9f657-71a6-4d41-8fd8-61d775832e86.jpg

Whilst Im not picking on builders the one that was doing a bit at work today was told why his trailer studs were starting to pop off. Treated our observations with a bit of contempt . Mind you both wheels on the trailer were like this. Hope no one gets hurt by his stupidity.

Bjay said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...9802_c0a9f657-71a6-4d41-8fd8-61d775832e86.jpg
Whilst Im not picking on builders the one that was doing a bit at work today was told why his trailer studs were starting to pop off. Treated our observations with a bit of contempt . Mind you both wheels on the trailer were like this. Hope no one gets hurt by his stupidity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :Y: Thanks BJ.....been a pretty fluffy up year but thanks for the laugh :lol: :Y:
Any chance he's a plumber named ......... :eek: ..... :lol: :lol: probably tightened em with stilsons :lol:
Here's his ...... :trophy: ... :awful: ......I mean his trophy :poop:
Fools will be fools hey......and common sense don't grow on trees :/

mudgee hunter said:
Geeeeez, the wheel nuts are on back to front as well!
Looks like a rattle gun job too.
Ok, for those who dont know, the domb/tappered edge of the nut is meant to be up against the wheel.

Maybe he use to own a Jag, The wheel nuts of some cars are Tapered on both ends, Lol

Looks like he's a right Tool :8 I'd be checking his builders licence quick smart. If he can't do a simple job properly I doubt he'd be able to square up any construction.

Probably put the nuts on back to front cause the holes in the rim are flogged out and the nuts bottom on the hub if fitted the right way around. Doesnt make it right but thats what we usually see in our workshop. Just quote them for new wheels and studs n nuts and usually a wheel bearing service and sort out the crap wiring and anything else thats falling off, :money: Then never see them again :rolleyes: No helping some people.

HeadsUp said:
Quite the retard.

And he is so dumb he still couldnt comprehend when you pointed it out...

Reminds me of the dumbest shithead I ever met in my life who said ;

I know when my wife wants sex coz she comes to sleep in my room

:lol:
I suspect a few married people are thinking, thats not so dumb ;)

Dihusky said:
Hope he's not working on your place Bjay
Na not my place but my workplace. Was only putting a window in so cant be to bad. Even if it is its the bosses problem seeing as how apparently he knows him. Anyway he turned up today and at least the nuts were on the right way so he must have listened after all. Still with a broken stud though and the rims are probably stuffed .

Latest posts