Derby day in Hull

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/I-WyR0FjOgo[/video]
Derby day tomorrow in Hull,next door neighbour has Foxtel and has invited me around to watch it,can't wait.my family will all be there albeit stood in different sections as my 2 brothers and mum are Hull fc,while me my sister and dad are Hull KR.Bring it on :Y:

Sorry mate, but you're gonna have to choose between the Eagles :cool: and dockers :drooling: now that you're a WA boy. Hope ya have a great day but don't expect anyone else to get too excited. Looks like there could be a bit of biffo which is sadly lacking in aussie sport these days.

Dave79 i can't get my head around the Aussie rules thing mate and they all seem to be mad on it in Perth,I've come to the wrong side of Australia for rugby league.gonna have to get to Sydney in the future and watch some live games.you are right they have got rid of the biff over here but you still get it in England,especially derby day.hope there's a few scraps tomorrow :Y: ramjet how very dare you :playful:

East hull lad said:
Dave79 i can't get my head around the Aussie rules thing mate and they all seem to be mad on it in Perth,I've come to the wrong side of Australia for rugby league.gonna have to get to Sydney in the future and watch some live games.you are right they have got rid of the biff over here but you still get it in England,especially derby day.hope there's a few scraps tomorrow :Y: ramjet how very dare you :playful:

How do the crowds behave? Any punch ons in the stands? :fistpump: :fistpump:

EHL reminds me of Glasgow Rangers and Celtic, matches back in my day. A bus would leave our village for the match singing there tune, and you would count the rest that returned home.
The others. Well.....
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/xGAbh0uMDcY[/video]

Latest posts