CAFERY FLAT HIGHBANKER AND MY LIL OLD MULE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bet that there will be junk laying out in the shed to build your own outstanding creation .. Go for it.. ;)
Rusher said:
What a nice simple little set up as long as it catches the gold is all that matters, think this simple farm girl might have a go at making something similar a little bit of this a bit of that voila GOLD.

I have been doing a lot of research on our local area and have a good mate that was shown a lot of gold bearing areas that he grew up in by his father.. his name is kevin batchelor and his for fathers were the first white people to invade the area.. The blacks retaliated by attacking them.. Kev has told me about the shafts and tunnels in the area.. He said that when he was a kid his father took him to a local property that had shafts along a hill everywhere and a very long tunnel into the hill.. He says that they were taken into the tunnel and when he looked back the entrance was a very small patch of light.. he got scared and they came back out... He has also told me that he knows where the original settlement was.. It was on a locals property with 5 pubs.. he is getting on and he will take me on a tour when he feels better.. And I cant wait... :D

Heathcote gold field Victoria. I've never prospected this field. Does anyone know of some good spots to test pan, river sluice this time of year? I know this area is generally dry in summer. However I am looking for some areas that I can give Shrek some exercise.
1376117594_image.jpg