Bush Redemption.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Dave, been waiting to find out what happened in the aftermath!
It always adds that extra depth to a story when you know that little bit more than what the author lets on...

Was satisfied some to hear that the culprits behind the real story lost their appeal and wont be darkening the shadows of the ironbarks again.

TGW.

The Green Wanderer said:
Good stuff Dave, been waiting to find out what happened in the aftermath!
It always adds that extra depth to a story when you know that little bit more than what the author lets on...

Was satisfied some to hear that the culprits behind the real story lost their appeal and wont be darkening the shadows of the ironbarks again.

TGW.

Hi TGW, thanks mate,yep it sure does make reading the story different when you know some of the background. Yeah the prison term was maximun so I spose you carn't get any better in that regard. Love the words at the end of your post mate, you should have been a writer. :Y:

Hi all, as I mentioned earlier in my post about my book there was another 2 authors, that were going to a book on the Palmer river murder. Well here is a snapshot of today's Cairns posts. For those that have read my book would relate to this article. Cheers Dave.

1499207965_1499166533_img_0695_002_paper.jpg

Latest posts