Bitcoin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked on investing.com and man what a turnaround, on Monday bitcoin was on 19K and the other crypto's were booming. Now some are like 33% down on the week and bitcoin is trading @ 17K and falling fast. So like I said in my post if one is savvy one can make quite a few quid but there is always the risk of it going the other way. One thing to note what ever your buy/sell price is it will always come back to it the right way over time

I was going to buy $500 worth awhile back but could not work out how to...

And I still don't understand it :)

elrodeo said:
Nothing new here, its been doing this from early days..
Dont treat it as a currency but as a commodity or a hedge..
95% of retail traders (aka muppets) will get burnt trading..sooner or later !! Doesnt matter if it stocks , FX, commodities etc..Stats dont lie !

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurr...esignal&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=analysis

Heres the man himself, probably from a nice island, well at least thats what Ive wished for you fella.

First person to ever bring Bitcoin to my attention, definitely buy you a beer or two should our paths cross. Actually if Im honest theres a few blokes owed a shout from here, in a couple of short years I went from hearing about it to a few gpzs worth of returns from peoples interest and generous instructions, all starting right here on this forum.

Just riding the volatility... :) When our daughter was at Uni, if she got a distinction in her exams we'd put $100 into her Bitcoin account for every distinction, imagine her face a couple of weekends ago when we told her the value :eek: up 300% since she had finished Uni. :inlove:

Interesting seeing who's buying Bitcoin, Paypal just bought all of the last Mining, around $50m and you can trade using Bitcoin on Paypal. Considering there will only ever be 21,000,000 Bitcoin when Mining is completed, and Bitcoin seconded by Ether underpins most if not all Crypto currencies, in the long term it can only ever go in one direction :)

XRP is a great cryptocurrency, has great infrastructure & utility behind it. It has the fastest transfer time of < 3 seconds.
Ripple (the company behind xrp) recently became partners with Bank Of America as well as many other partners as such.

It recently rose from 0.35$ AUD to 0.90-1.10$ AUD, highest its been since bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies jumped high in 2017/18.

Anyone interested should research and look into it :D

I have some Ripple , bought them in Jan . 2018 . Of course I bought them at high price ! FOMO .

Unfortunately a lot of people did, that price rise to 4$ or so was media hype about crypto's, a lot of speculative value and FOMO among other factors, was an anomaly price jump because of these reasons. If you haven't sold Mike678, don't. Hold onto them you should wait, XRP has greatly moved forwarded since then and the price will rise much higher than in 2018

Jaros said:
How do you get rid of there notifications on the mobile!!!!

Mongrels along with others are trying to take over our lives, with their spam and lowlife dealings.
Have been on the phone 45+ minutes now to my bank with an unrelated spam transaction with my Mastercard, which has now been cancelled and am in the process of recovering my money from an an unlawful transaction.
It appears after a credit card transaction on a purchase from the US back in early November, my details have been violated and they are trying to charge me $40+/month.
:mad:

I will hold onto Ripple XRP until at least I get my money back , If I live long enough .... I have a few thousand .

Latest posts