Bitcoin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lets have chat about Bitcoin ! Like Trump , there are believers and non believers . On 31 st . August 1916 I had 10 Bitcoin they cost me AUD$793 each . They are now worth AUD$26,000 each and still going up . 10 X $26,000 = $260,000 . It would be a good return if I still had them . I would have liked to buy more before but I did not have the cash ....

What are your stories about Bitcoin ??

At that price there would be no site in Australia . Have you worked out what they would be worth now ???

There worth absolutely nothing, he doesnt have any. :playful: Ive never been able to get my head around Bitcoin or any equivalent but I must admit thats probably because Ive never bothered to educate myself properly.

Manpa said:
There worth absolutely nothing, he doesnt have any. :playful: Ive never been able to get my head around Bitcoin or any equivalent but I must admit thats probably because Ive never bothered to educate myself properly.

I can't get my head around it either Manpa. Apparently Bitcoin is just another name for Blockchain.

Seriously, who in their right mind would walk around with a heap of these in their wallet?

1606270211_chainblock.jpg

Mike678 said:
Lets have chat about Bitcoin ! Like Trump , there are believers and non believers . On 31 st . August 1916 I had 10 Bitcoin they cost me AUD$793 each . They are now worth AUD$26,000 each and still going up . 10 X $26,000 = $260,000 . It would be a good return if I still had them . I would have liked to buy more before but I did not have the cash ....

Seemed a bit over priced for "August 1916 " :playful:

aussiefarmer said:
Mike678 said:

Seemed a bit over priced for "August 1916 " :playful:

People forget that the real reason for the First World War wasn't the assassination of an obscure Archduke in Serbia, but rather the Kaiser's disgruntlement with the Bank of England's control of the online exchange rate for Deutschmarks vs Bitcoins. :bomb:

Sorry , 2016 a senior moment .... I never loose any sleep over my losses . Lost money to scams and the horses , my fault !

The news is bitcoin will soon hit 20K and within a week drop to less than 8K so when bitcoin does hit that high note get onto +500 and do a sell, just make sure you have enough equity to sustain the bid. I was with +500 for about 6 months, started with $500 and made over 5K on some risky bets and only once had to topup my account when I did an etherm bet. Two weeks later I closed making 3K and kept an eye on the price then bought when they were at the lowest ebb sold when they went over $400 and made 2K.

Like I say betting on crypto can be painful or very profitable and it's upto you to make the decisions, now there is a website called investing.com where one can see the real crypto price and man when a run is on and your in the winning seat it does pay to an eye for when that run stops as it can go the opposite way even quicker

Jaros said:
The only winner in betting is the owner of the company that runs the show.

I wonder if the original bloke (Chinese from memory) ever had the thought of branding it shitecoin :lol: he's definitely won the day with this con :beer:

RuddyCrazy said:
The news is bitcoin will soon hit 20K and within a week drop to less than 8K

Two things come to mind ....... who's the bunny that's going to pay 20k (and how big a bunny will he feel when it drops to 8k??)

Why would anyone in their right mind pay 20k when all indicators are that it will revert to 8k "within a week"??? surely nobody could be that dumb.

Teemore said:
RuddyCrazy said:
The news is bitcoin will soon hit 20K and within a week drop to less than 8K

Two things come to mind ....... who's the bunny that's going to pay 20k (and how big a bunny will he feel when it drops to 8k??)

Why would anyone in their right mind pay 20k when all indicators are that it will revert to 8k "within a week"??? surely nobody could be that dumb.

Show me the indicators of 20K.

You delirious lot are discussing garbage. It's $27K. Stop sounding like old men. I'll buy all your bitcoin for 20K.

Who in their retarded mind sells bitcoin at 20K?

Edit....Today

There was a fella here who brought up mining it well before the it was expensive to mine and before the explosion in prices . If only I had paid attention then....

Anyhow Ive never been wealthy, let alone made a fortune off bitcoin, but I figure Im about 10 months of paid work in front of what I earn in an average week.

There are doubters and haters but its just white noise to me. The only difference is Ive stopped bothering to help out others. The last time I wrote about it you could have nearly doubled your investment at todays price. Seems like a sweetheart deal to me, but I just shrug.

In the old days some gold diggers got rich , but the store owner always made money . So the company buying and selling Bitcoin makes the money . In Sydney , Independent Reserve , regulated by ASIC .

I've been detecting for some time now, never come across one but still looking....just in case? Must be worth more that all that useless gold stuff out there....

Latest posts