Beach which allows dogs off leads.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14190

Too old to care anyway.
Reaction score
Went to this beach a few months ago doing a bit of detecting, but got a bit worried with the number of dogs big and small running all over and the owners did not seemed to be when the dogs raced up to us and jumped all over us, they may feel that the dog is not going to bite, but that is something that I am not sure of having been bitten a few years ago, I treat all dogs unknown to me with a lot caution, anyway we decided that we would not be going back to any beach that allows dogs off the leash.

https://www.2st.com.au/news/shoalhaven-news/145735-woman-dies-in-shoalhaven-dog-attack

Just a Dash said:
Usually dog beaches are for dogs off the leash. Not for people with detectors .
No, dog beaches are just beaches like every other beach open to the public (including detectorists) but where dog owners can let their dogs off the leash under supervision.

Hmmm...these posts have given me a thought...might go and buy myself a dog suit so I can go for a run off the leash...well, that's if I can find a shop open that sells them.

Good job I'm nowhere near you MT to face the risk of getting baited or shot (well, not much risk of getting shot if you're out of ammo :lol: )

Madtuna.When did they let you out ?
We were wondering how you were going in lock up.
Are you free yet or still stuck in that Box. ? ]:D .
Sorry back to the topic.
Very sad.
Woman, 91, dies after three dogs attack group at NSW south coast beach
The woman suffered serious injuries at Collingwood beach at Vincentia, with four other people taken to hospital.

Seriously besides for Pig Hunting ect. Why would one need a Dog of that Mass proportion in this country.
`i` don`t get it. `i`m not going to state whether i like that breed or not but History Accounts for it`s self.
On many occasions that breed or cross breeds have even turned against members of their owners from some form of schizophrenia.
Cattle dogs & Kelpies may nip people legs at times but i`ve never heard of a human deceased case yet.
Now the big monsters that have gone feral and are breeding in the wild this is a serious a concern detecting out there.

Smoky bandit said:
The same reason they get big cars or big guns. Over compencating for a little :playful: :lol: :lol:
That's why I have a jack Russell a motorbike and a 223 :cool:
Funny sub, the misses said the same thing yesterday, I don't have a dog or a firearm :playful:

2lateagain said:
Went to this beach a few months ago doing a bit of detecting, but got a bit worried with the number of dogs big and small running all over and the owners did not seemed to be when the dogs raced up to us and jumped all over us, they may feel that the dog is not going to bite, but that is something that I am not sure of having been bitten a few years ago, I treat all dogs unknown to me with a lot caution, anyway we decided that we would not be going back to any beach that allows dogs off the leash.

https://www.2st.com.au/news/shoalhaven-news/145735-woman-dies-in-shoalhaven-dog-attack

Have to agree to this. Here in the Bay we have a couple of dogs off the leash beaches. When I go to these beaches I expect to have dogs running up to me and sidestep doggie land mines. The majority of beaches here Though you get the irresponsible types that let their badly trained mutts run free. Evil eye to the "Owner" as the mutt tries to jump all over me :mad: ]:D :N: .

I like dogs, just not other peoples dogs.

I don't trust dog's as I have been bitten bad a couple of times as a child

But I like them tho if they are my dog,

Disliked it when other people let there dogs run up to you on the beach and they jump on you

How do I no if this dog is not going to bite me or not

When you say go away the people give you a strange look's and say he want bite etc etc

Put your dog on a lead simple if you are out and about

Goody

Bush said:

Nah mate...I never went in.
The judge ruled that while sleeping with your mother was stupid due to her track record of throwing retards....it was not a crime

Redfin said:
madtuna said:
The judge ruled that while sleeping with your mother was stupid due to her track record of throwing retards....it was not a crime

I don't understand MT, perhaps a picture?
Better not.....I was just thinking what I'd draw and got slightly aroused :8

1585525166_images.jpg

madtuna said:
Bush said:

Reminds me of something i saw on Jerry Springer
It involved an elderly lady .... and her 13 yr old grandson :awful:

`i` remember this one.
Quote: "I'm just lucky it didn't come in and grab me on the neck. If it grabbed me on the neck I was gone."

https://www.gattonstar.com.au/news/wilddogtrapper-becomes-prey-inbizarreattack/2569904/

6 pages of events below goes back until Kevin 11.

https://m.bigrigs.com.au/search/?sort=oldest&all-sites=on&tag=Wild+Dogs&perpage=50&page=1

`i` think the gun laws changed to no pistols in public grounds .
A riffle would be a hindrance with the detector.
Cap gun maybe 8.( ( He called my bluff. )

Latest posts