beach and parks today.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Giddoi. went for a nice drive today, 280kms all up. something to do. tried the river beach, not much there about $4.40 and some corroded 20 cent pieces. in all $22. a nice hair clip :p and a tiny silver charm, it pinged hard. great weather to be out and about. HH Y'all. ;)

1413624040_photo0564.jpg

1413624083_photo0563.jpg

A few coins to add to the piggy bank, and some silver to top the day off, sounds like fun. I won't add to the "Rogers". ;)

The ol Tesoro looks like a fun little detector, nearly bought one myself.

OOOOaaahhh ,....now who's rogering who felas(sorry SD)

Not a bad little haul for your tiny tecta(big haul actually). And a nice drive thrown in to boot, gotta travel sometimes to try those outer limits spots.

Goldpick said:
A few coins to add to the piggy bank, and some silver to top the day off, sounds like fun. I won't add to the "Rogers". ;)

The ol Tesoro looks like a fun little detector, nearly bought one myself.

Hey GP. yes, me and the Teso work as one now, like a happily married couple. Hahahaha, ohhh, me hernia. :p I need to travel cos around here it is done like a dinner. another $22 yesterday on the Teso. 5 pre-decs today with the Sov. so between the two, ain't too bad. :lol:

silver said:

Not a bad little haul for your tiny tecta(big haul actually). And a nice drive thrown in to boot, gotta travel sometimes to try those outer limits spots.

Roger that, over Unger, under Dunn. - crack up scene from Flying high. yep, -He's- a li'l ripper. Sniffs 'em out reeaaal gud. if it keeps producing, i'll buy another Compadre and get twice as much WOT? ;)

Just like Audie Murphy SD one in each hand,....you might need someone to dig for you though,...all them signals and no hands free.
slipped disc said:
silver said:

Roger that, over Unger, under Dunn. - crack up scene from Flying high. yep, -He's- a li'l ripper. Sniffs 'em out reeaaal gud. if it keeps producing, i'll buy another Compadre and get twice as much WOT? ;)

Latest posts