Back to work for me

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
may i suggest the stick should be at least 4 feet long

hardwood probably the best option.

failing that if there are any greenies among them who complain about the use of native timbers then 3 feet of rubber hose hurts effectively too

refer to Gav for instructions if required

:D

Good stuff mate, I too am returning to Perth for restricted duties as I have been off since early September with a few buggered disks in me back (5.5hr flight should be fun)

HeadsUp said:
may i suggest the stick should be at least 4 feet long

hardwood probably the best option.

failing that if there are any greenies among them who complain about the use of native timbers then 3 feet of rubber hose hurts effectively too

refer to Gav for instructions if required

:D

Don't think I will get any greenies on side as hauling nasty coal from mines to ports isn't one of their fav things :p

Yeah mate , I ran out of History questions , so bit quiet on that side. Shame you didn't get to Nundle , next time for sure :)

Have fun back at work, I work for the QLD Govt and they been telling us all we will all get privatized soon so I will be looking for a job, So the way I figure it I have 2 options. 1. Find a job soon that pays the same amount of money or 2. Go prospecting and find a massive nugget that I can name Retirement.

yeah I would put it on a big gold chain and walk through my old office, of course I would have to develop a strut