Axiom TNQ Beach Gold.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a YouTube video on a bloke in the US. He was working in a paddock where he'd prospected for coins and relics with the Equinox and other coin detectors. The Axiom was picking up lots of targets in areas where he thought it was all done.

I wondered if any good gold detector would have had the same result. I've tried the beach with the gold detector and found I was digging to the bottom of the earth for cans, sinkers and tent pegs so I gave it away.

Keep in mind that if you are not detecting a part of the beach where the sand is high in black sand, you are wasting your time with alluvial gold. And it almost always will require an alluvial gold source on-shore nearby to have derived the sand from it (e.g. as near Bermagui)

Keep in mind that if you are not detecting a part of the beach where the sand is high in black sand, you are wasting your time with alluvial gold. And it almost always will require an alluvial gold source on-shore nearby to have derived the sand from it (e.g. as near Bermagui)
Beach gold = gold rings.
Just need rich people & skinny fingers 😁

Beach gold = gold rings.
Just need rich people & skinny fingers 😁
OK, Has anyone had any luck detecting beach placer gold on the east coast? Victoria is a dead loss because the source areas inland are far from the sea until you get east of Bairnsdale. But I read of good historical yields in places on the NSW coast (eg 9 kg in a few days).

Latest posts