AVAN Caravan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1478653453_20151021_224659.jpg
1478653479_20151021_224740.jpg

Avan Aliner for sale
Needs a couple of handyman jobs doing but apart from that would be the best on the road for its age had very little use in its lifetime.
Any interest please contact $8000 negotiable for genuine sale I purchased it twelve months ago but got crook and wont be able to use it.

Captn

Just bought a Cruiseliner and highly recommend them.
Easy to tow and so easy to setup.
That is a good buy.

ONE CUPBOARD DOOR HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF TO FIT MICROWAVE OVEN AND A NEW GAS BOTTLE HAS TO BE FITTED.
Unfortunately health reasons restrict me from doing the work more photos will be taken and it will be advertised on a more appropriate venue, just thought I would give forum members a chance at a bargain.

Captn

sorry to ask mate but what you do have in the way of accessorised in the unit , can you tell us a bit more-might be interested --depending!!

Hi JAROS has annex TV aerial solar panel, charger and battery fridge etc, basically it is the standard run of the mill deluxe model straight off the assembly line from the factory. My only regret is I never got to use it, they are a very innovative concept so easy to erect, tow and move around a great inter space very surprising indeed.

Captn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts