Minelab E-TRAC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't hold out much longer, the time's come for me to try out a Legend and I can't justify keeping around two relic machines so I'm putting up my daily driver E-TRAC for sale. I ended up with it as I wanted a detector with better discrimination ability than the Equinox, which it delivered in spades! Found (and still finds) plenty of stuff that the Equinox I had missed or couldn't convince me to dig.

In addition to the stock 11" coil, it also comes with a Detech 10 x 5" SEF WSS coil which is awesome and hasn't been swapped off the machine since I got it. The arm cuff is pretty new, I replaced the old one a few months ago. The outer rubberised coating of the 11" coil cable has started to separate from the inner due to age by the looks, it doesn't affect the performance or waterproof-ness of the coil at all, was getting around to putting some self-fusing tape over it but it's well protected since the ETRAC threads it's coil cable internally. Also I've got a set of 3D printed coil washers on at the moment, they do the job but aren't as good as the official ones. Plus the usual scuffs and things you get poking in around the coffee bush around here. A pair of Minelab UR-30 headphones are included, I don't use headphones detecting but the detector sounds amazing through them! The battery still has plenty of life in it, I usually detect an hour a day and end up charging it about once a fortnight just to make sure I don't run out in the field. Also comes with the battery pack that takes 8xAAs which lasts ages, great if you've got rechargeables.

Includes the following:
Minelab E-TRAC Detector
11" Coil
10x5" Detech coil
UR-30 headphones
Rechargeable battery + wall charger
AA battery pack (AAs not included)
some extra 3d printed coil washers

Looking for $750 posted in Australia, I figure I'll post it here exclusively for a week and throw it out to the wider public if there isn't much interest.

etrac2.jpgetrac1.jpgetrac4.jpgetrac3.jpgetrac5.jpgetrac6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts