australia lost a great prospector yesterday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for you're loss Numpty, never an easy thing to go through. Sending my best wishes to you & you're family.
Take it easy & take care mate, no doubt your uncle will be watching over you & leading you to the yellow stuff from now on.
RIP Doug.

Very sorry to hear Numpty about your loss!! sounds like he was a great guy that will be sadly missed, I know it's a hard time for you mate but try and keep your head up.
Take care Mate

big day today .... farewelled my beautiful uncle..so f@$%'n hard.

tears all round.... best man I know.

fitting tribute was his son Trevor drove him to the crematorium in the kombi van, he bought it new in 1976, used it a lot for prospecting and fishing trips.

Trevor was with him as a kid when he first picked the kombi up brand new, Doug and Trevor had the last ride together today.

tears in me eyes as soon as I saw it.... was awesome.

was nice to see my cousins... just wish it was for another reason.

RIP mate.

Everyone gets together for weddings and funerals,.... should be more family gatherings in between times,....Good to hear about the Kombi trip for Doug Numpty,..... The more the tears, the more it shows what a huge impact he made in everybodies lives,....I still hear my Dads voice giving me the same advice he used to give me,.... some things just stay with us for the long haul, makes you feel good when you need too. :)

Latest posts