Aussie Gold Dog reviews & experiences

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could be like that Bendigo detecting shop that went bust?
It seems like many try and make money selling gear after they realise you can,t make money
looking for gold. There is way too many suppliers be careful with your purchases.

The Facebook page for him is still up as at 9:58 PM, your not the only one who has not been supplied equipment your purchased.

Im just asking as I ordered two claw pans off the website 5 weeks ago and I have not received them. They were $50 odd each.
I have called and left messages as he wont answer the phone and emailed him with no reply.
His website is no longer there and theres a couple of do not buy off this guy on his facebook page which I only looked at just before plus an extra one from me!

So Im just asking the question if anyone has dealt with him thats all.

If he is NOT a scammer Im more than happy to apologise and remove my Facebook comment.

I just get P#$*%@ off with scummers in this world!

When its been 5 weeks with no items received and no communication after a number of attempts plus the website has vanished hmmmmmmm!

Just warning everyone thats all.

wags76 said:
Hi All,

Anyone had and bad experiences purchasing off Aussie gold dog website?

I have!

Not happy!

I ordered a gold claw pocket pan from the website and it took well over 1 month to receive it.

I sent many emails and phoned at least 5 times and no reply so I looked at the website which had a resolution form I could fill out.

I got an answer saying the post office had sent it back and according to the post office this is wrong because they know me and would have held it for a month or more.

2 weeks later I filled out another resolution form thinking I had lost my money, I got an answer say he was re-sending it.

When I received the item 10 days later I deleted my account and this sites bookmark vowing never to use it again.

Can't say for sure...followed him on Facebook for quite a while. Perhaps he is just in over his head. After the aforementioned gold shop in bendigo and that rouge that took the money and ran, I learnt my lesson.

Just another reminder to look into a supplier before the cash goes out. Legitimate guys like Dustin have years of sales and support.

Hope it works out for you mate.

Just from the appearance of his site I wouldnt of spent a cent. Doesnt exactly spell quality. Looks like a 12 year old did it.
Hope u get your stuff regardless

When I read the thread headline my first thought was that someone had trained a dog to sniff out gold. Not so. But what a terrific idea. Does gold have a smell of its own? Yeah, I know, its off topic. Still. ??????

wags76 said:
Credit card

I just double check my account and its definitely gone through.

I think a call to the bank tomorrow is needed.

Not good enough and I want my money back!

25th May $120.48

If it's a credit card payment there is a chance you're protected (At least at Bank West you are. Just checked). Probably a bit of form filling but even if it took two hours, it's worth it.

1968falconxt said:
Looks like the site is back up and running again. Did you ever receive your product or get a refund?
No and No!

I checked last night the website and yes its working again.

Im going to sit down and call the number until he answers. Lol

It rings then goes to message bank.

Latest posts