Aussie Detecting & Prospecting Bendigo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it from me - if you end up going to the site from a google link, then you more than likely wont see that sign until it's too late. It would have taken him longer to put that sign up than it would to delete the site from the server!

rotor said:
Take it from me - if you end up going to the site from a google link, then you more than likely wont see that sign until it's too late. It would have taken him longer to put that sign up than it would to delete the site from the server!

Yes I did that myself.

Been following all the posts and he seems like a real a'hole to me no excuses, same as the Richard running D'Smiths :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ramjet said:

it may have looked like the above 2 days ago but it looks like he's setting it up for another shot at it - heres the new site!!

1452829786_agfp.jpg

rotor said:
Ramjet said:

it may have looked like the above 2 days ago but it looks like he's setting it up for another shot at it - heres the new site!!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5232/1452829786_agfp.jpg

You may be ed to check your facts rotor. You may be causing hassles for an innocent person. The link still shows the closed sign.
http://www.aussiedetectors.com

Rather than a s re ensure, post the actual link to that site.

Hi Folks,

This will be the only time I ever mention this situation and I am only doing so now as I seem to be caught up in the mess.
I copped a bit in late November/early December and just recently copped it again and quite frankly it scared me a little.

My name is Justin Cleghorn, I am an importer for XP Detectors, NEL and MarsMD. I am also BRAND NEW to the metal detecting gear industry.

For the Record,

• I am NOT in anyway associated with the business mentioned in this thread.[/*]
  • I am Not sponsored, endorsed or in partnership with that Business.[/*]
  • My Domain aussiedetectorist com au is MY site (Blog) and NOT a reincarnation of the above business.[/*]
  • Sending me messages to vent your frustration unfortunately will not help you, I do not know the guy in Question NOR can I influence the situation in anyway.[/*]
  • My business is in fact NOT associated with anyone else, I act on my own behalf.[/*]

The facts are that I had a Verbal agreement to supply this business, but after doing my due diligence I withdrew the offer and Formally closed our informal agreement.
In total that took 48 hours

One of my domains is similar (see above).
This could be the source of the confusion as each time this thread or any other that deals with this situation makes a comeback, I get some blowback.

I genuinely feel for those that have been caught up in the mess, I am sorry but I can't help even though I wish I could.

As a Distributor of detectors, this has affected my business quite badly and when people make the FALSE assumption that I am involved it only leads to more frustration for both me and the person that makes the false assumption.

I would like to thank the MOD SQUAD for allowing me the space to clear the air, this message is a very tame version of the original I sent to the mods for approval.

To those that have supported me by Posting my links and coming to my demo days I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have invested a serious amount of my own cash in this business because I believe the Deus is the future of Detecting.

To those that have lost out due to the above situation, I am sorry. BUT I cannot do anything about it as I didn't even know what had happened until I did my due diligence, as anyone should when buying or dealing with someone they have never dealt with before.

As Stated on My site, My stock is Purchased UP FRONT with Cash and If it's is NOT in Stock then you simply can't order it.
The exception is Pre-Orders. Pre-orders are clearly marked and the terms outlined on my site.

If you can add it to your cart and pay for it, then I have the stock on the shelf ready to go.

Again thanks to the Mod Squad for allowing me to clarify the situation.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments you would like to make.

It has been a rough start for my Detecting Business, in some part due to Mis-Information, but I am looking forward to 2016 and bringing the Deus Back to Australia as well as a few other brands not currently available here.

Onward and Upward.

Clegy
Justin Cleghorn
Independent Australian Importer of Quality Detectors and Detectorist Gear.
ABN 71 111 441 402

Note: I live in Yeppoon Qld But My accountant and registered Office are In Wollongong and Newcastle respectively. (I grew up in Sydney and Kiama)
GST registration is pending but as I am not turning over the minimum amount as of yet it is NOT required.
Bluesky is my Families Financial Planning business (Winding down as My MUM Retired and just looks after a small amount of her favourite clients to avoid getting bored to death and because she genuinely cares about them)
(This should cover the three most common things that people remind me/accuse me of.)

Anything else that anyone needs to know Please get in touch My phone Number, Home address, email and other contact details are freely available.

Sorry this got so long, But explanations where necessary Unfortunately.

TTKooAu said:
grubstake said:
TTKooAu said:
...I ordered and paid for a Falcon MD20 and handle which I am waiting for ATM. It was only ordered on the 1st of this month...

If you paid by credit card, I'd suggest you should assume the worst and talk to your bank immediately about a chargeback.

Cheers,
I have had some help from the moderators today and have just this second faxed of the dispute form to the bank.

Update.
I got a letter from NAB on Friday. My chargeback against Brad went through and the funds are safely back in my Visa account.

Also, I re-ordered the Falcon MD20 detector on Ebay from the Prospecting Channel on Jan 7th. It arrived from the states this morning.....11 days Brad.... :)

blisters said:
Nice one TT you must be stoked.
Jon

Thanks Jon, yes stoked is right....did two happy dances in 4 days :cool:

Time for me to move on, pity there are still others in the unhappy queue. I hope they all sort it out and get satisfaction.

I have made a point to tell the Bad Brad story to anyone I meet out in the field that will listen. Hopefully spread his bad reputation around enough that he doesn't rope in too many more.

Rant over.

TTKooAu said:
blisters said:
Jon

Time for me to move on, pity there are still others in the unhappy queue. I hope they all sort it out and get satisfaction.

I have made a point to tell the Bad Brad story to anyone I meet out in the field that will listen. Hopefully spread his bad reputation around enough that he doesn't rope in too many more.

Rant over.

fantastic so glad you got your money back mate.

G0lddigg@ said:
TTKooAu said:
blisters said:
Jon

Rant over.

fantastic so glad you got your money back mate.

Thanks for all of your help G0lddigg@, I appreciate it :)

Ramjet said:
rotor said:
Ramjet said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5232/1452829786_agfp.jpg

You may be ed to check your facts rotor. You may be causing hassles for an innocent person. The link still shows the closed sign.
http://www.aussiedetectors.com

Rather than a s re ensure, post the actual link to that site.

Pretty sure it is all correct here Mr Ramjet :)

Mate I'd be the first to apologise if I was wrong BUT ... in this case I know I am not.

Read on .........

I linked to his first site www.aussiedetectors.com via google and made a purchase. When I returned to the site it had a sign up that showed - "Closed for good!!!!!!!" message. It now says "We are sorry - site is frozen"

I got my money back 2 days ago for the purchase - gotta thank the administrators for that!

I can only hope the others that lost their money have some good luck as well!

Latest posts