Anyone in the market for a mega yacht

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it's what you buy when you have everything else. I reckon next on the bucket list is a ticket to Mars-hopefully return trip. :money: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :goldpan:

I applaud your enthusiasm , I take it your nugget hunting has been going okay lately ?

Its only $40,000 to fill up at the bowser.

Whats wrong with that ?

RM Outback said:
Beyond the purchase price I'd hate to think what the annual upkeep would be dollar wise :8 sure is a beautiful craft :perfect: :beer:

I have a friend that used to work Super Yachts, years ago, average upkeep is about 10% of the purchase price annually

I want one, but alas woe is me. I would give my left croquette just for a look see up close !!

GT :(

I told my wife that IF I won a big lotto prize I was going to buy a new tinny......

Just didn't tell her it was going to be an Aircraft Carrier that was at end of useful life !

Park it in the Gulf and set up the new golf course on the deck.

Paint ball hide and seek, luxury accommodation, swimming pools etc, underwater viewing ports, light aircraft landing zone for the rich or infamous.

What a life, no council rates, vege gardens and self sustained.

Maybe have a Gold fish bowl too.

:)
:lol:

Latest posts