Any minelab 4500s for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all im back looking for another detector sold my sdc for what i paid for it for a deposit on my ktm now im back chasing the yellow and im after a 4500 if anyone is selling one. :)

Hi 666 Have a look on ebay I just bought mine from there paid 3000 for it with extra coils just make sure you get the serial numbers first and check with Minelab its a genuine one my one came from the NT had it sent cod with no probs . good luck

I would contact the seller and say you would give him 2800 NOW for it,you can always go to 3000 but it a good buy, jump on it I would .

Hi 666 there's a modded 4000 on gumtree with lots of accessories $2700 I know him I think he will do a bit better on price .gain and timing MOD .

Hi Vstrom, Hope you are well mate.
Just be careful of a modded 4500.

Take it for a test outing if possible, I had a go of one 2 years ago and it was quite noisy. My 4000 at the time was much quieter.

The price of new 4500 s is good a second hand 4500 would have to be a good price to go for it say under $2500,but the new detector is the way to go as others have pointed out warranty alone piece of mind regards john :)

Status
Not open for further replies.