Another bloody Heart attack.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rossco,
look after yourself mate.
We want you around for much longer.
I reckon you still have a lot to give yet. :Y: :Y: :fistpump:

Sending a thousand best wishes to get well soon Ross.
As for giving up smoking, I'm sending a ton of good luck for that one.

I haven't tried it, but I hear acupuncture can work, and be quick and easy...

1561175300_acupuncture_treatment.jpg

Stay positive mate.

Regards,
Megsy

All the best , Reefer .

Give up the fags, please .

I watched a mate die from it last year and it`s not pretty.Got him in the spine and the left lung.
50 years of smoking and he said he wished he had never had them.

Take care of yourself.

FOZ

Jaros I think Rossco said Wednesday night.
Hey Rossco, I am really glad that you are here with this Family and I hope you continue to be Smoke Free.
I gave up 20 years ago on the 3rd March, I remember that day because it changed my life and you will remember your day also as a life changing event. It ain't easy but you have This Family backing you all the way.
Get Well soon mate.
God Bless
Mackka

MegsyB007 said:
It was June last year, Jaros.

:Y:, doesn't mean reefers been a bad boy could quite easily be attributed to poor quality Dr's and diagnosis of the original blockages.

Either way reefer make sure your comfortable and at ease with your future. At ease is the best mindset otherwise it's the opposite (stress) which is as bad as the bungers if not worse. Plenty of people have keeled over without a bunger contacting their lips but suffered extensively from stress :(

:eek: Ya can only be Smokin clean air ..... or... just don't put a flame to the end of em Jaros (sure they'll stick to your lip.. but the one will last a lifetime {just reroll your same bit a backy in a new paper each time ya gotta}....)
Ya could really save money by using egg white as glue on some cheap bargain toilet paper.... put an end to puttin stuff in ya lungs lol :D

get well reefer doing well, 4 day,s off the ciggies you have got it beat think positive mate, i went cold turkey november 2017 after 40 years puffing the improvement health wise has amazed me :Y:

Flatlander said:
Its called chop chop chemical free tobacco
:cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy:
:fire:
:poop:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8.(

Jaros .almost a year ago...mate i can tell you no one was more suprised than me. I am home now ...thank God...and thanks to all who have wished me we'll...it will be all your words of encouragement that will motivate me to stop smoking once and all...and the fear of another heart attack!....I don't think I would have what it takes to fight my way back from another one anyway...to Ken...my door is always open mate :cool:

Latest posts