Angry trout progressive painting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some of you may remember a 'rough' sketch i posted a few weeks ago. I've just been working on one of the designs up to a finished coloured work and thought i'd post the progressive shots from start through to completion. Hope you enjoy them.
1468815100_img_4571.jpg

1468815163_img_4592.jpg
1468815186_img_4593.jpg
1468815212_img_4594.jpg

SCROUNGER, I finally ordered a set of those new Graphitint pencils, but only 12 colors. Still might get the 24 set later. Everybody has different ways of getting the color together.

You'll have plenty of time to paint mate with pies on holidays in Sept LOL
Great work. I'd love to see a mean and angry Moray Eel. That would be a awesome sight !!!

GT :)

goldtruck59 said:
You'll have plenty of time to paint mate with pies on holidays in Sept LOL
Great work. I'd love to see a mean and angry Moray Eel. That would be a awesome sight !!!

GT :)
Last nights effort probably does it for me and the woodmen this season i reckon GT. Been a painful season after i so enthusiastically called them as a finals contender early in the season. :lol: :lol:
Moray eels look bloody angry all the time any way (i'll see what i can do), we used to catch them up around Green Cape to break the boredom of waiting for a tuna to come along :lol: :lol:

Latest posts