4.325kg Nugget Recently Found Vic GT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the doubters ...................... it's genuine ..................... a friend in the industry knows the finder ...................... and the location ;) :D :D :D Good luck to him as a find like that is a life changer :) :)

If it is a real new find well done and a Merry Christmas for him but I'm starting to be sceptical it does seem like before any big holiday period a big nugget is found and it's always with a minelab I really do hope that it's not all just marketing as I'd be very disappointed.

vstrom said:
If it is a real new find well done and a Merry Christmas for him but I'm starting to be sceptical it does seem like before any big holiday period a big nugget is found and it's always with a minelab I really do hope that it's not all just marketing as I'd be very disappointed.

It is Real, and this one has nothing to do with marketing,

John.

vstrom said:
(Mmnnnn) will wait to hear the story behind it.

Well it is a good story and worth the wait,, but at the moment we should let the finder Savour the moment,

John.

EDIT,

No I was not there, Lol,, But it's not my Story to Tell..

Looks good, glad I have a detector already (safe from the marketing ploys), poor young green horns'll all be Nimbling it for affordability! :p :lol:

madhatter said:
But....
There are no large nuggets left!! :8

Yeah that's right, But don't tell him that coz I have tried to hide the truth from him, And I don't want to add to his disappointment, Lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Ridge Runner said:
vstrom said:

It is Real, and this one has nothing to do with marketing,

John.
If it has nothing to do with marketing why is there always a comon link with Minelab and a dealer and ALWAYS a stay tuned for the full story attached ? Its not hard to add some brief info to it , is it ? Nah always the big mystery! !
9 times out of 10 the story never comes out anyway , but im sure people will keep popping into their website to check for it.
Anyway it is gold that was found by someone somewhere at sometime , i believe that :cool:

Latest posts