2013 finds Land Rover

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty amazing gold to silver coin ratio. That picnic are looks definitely well used. Did you find many coins around tables, benches etc. along with the ring pulls? I tend to steer clear of those places when there's a shipload of targets.

G,day All ,Just walked in the door, AS usual left at spara fart and went out west of the divide to visit friends ,took the liberty of detecting an old gymkana ground near the friends boundary fence ...

2x 1c 24 goldies anddddddddd 1 x 1957 three pence andddddddddd the junk !!!!!!!

L/R

G,day Bugsey , The other side of the ranges were fine and sunny until about 3 then the weather came in .

L/R

G,day All,,Out and about 2 day and found an old football field ,, in a couple of hours the finds were 20 goldies x 2x1c , 1x50c ,1x 1950 sixpence 5x .45 ACP projectiles 3x.38 cal projectiles and 1x .303 case ,3x keys,, found out the field was situated on the site of an old Army 25yrd Small Arms training ground from the 1940's.

L/R

G,day All,,,,,,,Yeh another early getaway 3.30 am....... Down to the Hawksberry 4 a reccy 2x 2cent 1x 50c 1x 20c 1x 10c and 15 goldies plus 1 small brass bell worked some very good looking ground to no avail !!!!! at one spot I placed the detector on the ground while getting My tools together and the machine was going off it'd head ,I had placed it directly on a $2 coin,,,,Instantly thought I was on a winner with this spot !!!! WRONG 1 1/2 hrs later and only one more find , Anyway a good day in the end ,,

L/r

Were you on the beach across the river from Windsor? I thought I saw someone detecting there yesterday. Was visiting my parents, they are out near there.

I had a go near Yarramundi the other week, got an earing, a torch which was about a metre deep, bloody big horseshoe and a few coins. Plenty of bottle tops.

Keep at it mate I'm sure there's another coin bonanza coming.

Latest posts