2013 finds Land Rover

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day All.

Picture of Todays hunt in the Hunter Valley There were 2 rings plus 2 pendants plus the coins including 1 1925 three pence at bottom of pic. that brings A total of 125 coins not shown for the last three hunts ,including three half pennys ,, and two three pence's

Regards L/R
TjaaKwM.jpg

Looking great there L/R, seems like a good spot that doesn't get hammered all that much. good luck on the next hunt...Cheers Wal. :)

Funny Ya should mention that Wal ,,,A local bloke wondered ova and said the patch was worked ova three weeks ago by three blokes , I found coins on top of holes that had been dug and left ! I presume they never had a pinpointer as I found a lot of coins that had been lost at the top of the holes ,,,,,,,Not to mention the cavenous holes left uncovered !!!!!

Any way many thanks for Your reply ,,,,,,All fund go towards a gold detector and I hope to cross detectors with You in the future !

Regards L/R

Yeh Mate ,,theres enough 4 everyo0ne,,, Although ,,,afta Yesterdays effort I was doubtfull ,,,all day 4 one cent !!!!!

L/R

yeah gets like that sometimes hey ... gota take the good with the bad though

G,day all ,
Got up at sparra fart and took a roady to an old unused picnic area on the central coast and found 53 coins , 1 ring ,1 chain ,1/2 a love heart and 4 gzillion ring pulls, Hard Going but worth it !!!

L/R

FVqFEaH.jpg

Latest posts