2 Hours at Easter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I managed a shot swing around an old cane cutter's shack on Sunday and scored a couple of nice finds. The 2 pennies and the Shilling were all sunbaking at the back of the shack and 10 of the other coins came from 1 hole. I am pretty happy with that as I haven't had a look for a while Gotta love the pre decs. :)
P1000488_zps7a815cd6.jpg

P1000490_zps499a25e0.jpg

Nice score kenjal57, even nice to pull out the 1 and 2 cents these days (worth more than there face value in copper).
ChrisM I was busy over Easter as well, don't feel bad our day out will come around.

Great work kemjak57. Nice looking schilling. Any silver is good silver. Gotta love those 1's and 2's, don't they just drive you crazy. I think they're turning into the new "RING PULLS"

ChrisM said:
Looks like i was the only one that didnt get away at Easter.. :( :(
Well done mate the pre decs are great
Me too mate, much too busy, I went away the week before and going away this Thursday.
Easter is a good time to be home :)

kemjak57 said:
I'm racking up brownie points for a decent stint with palmerdigger in the near future so I'm making sure my wife has my attention for a while. :D :D ;)

I like your reasoning there Kem ;) ....kept the wife happy and still got to swing the detector....well done mate and some great coins.Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks for sharing your story & pics.
Nice finds.
I still haven't gone out to detect coins yet.
Makes me want to go out & have a go

Latest posts