2 Day at Nundle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G,day All, My eldest son and I went on a roady 2 day and ended up at Nundle, After visiting several lots of friends and lunch at the pub I had time 4 a quick swing in a park and found 2 50c coins ,,,All Good

L/R

The pub puts on a great feed, what did you end up having? I'm heading to Nundle over the weekend to test out a spot I found a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to it.

The pub tucker ,,,,Flathead fillets salad and chips $16.50 and GOOD My son had Pie burger also Good ..

The weather was picture perfect .....cool in the high country !!!

L/R

Yes the two headed calf is still there Ditherer and the cutlets are a good feed..

Yep it's still there but thats about all thats left from the old days ! all modernised ,,just not the same !!!

L/R

I remember the bar being so small that in order to play darts you had to stand on the street outside and throw in through the open door. I don't ever think I have seen a smaller bar, dead set, the total floor area would have been about 9sqm.

Latest posts