18" coiltek elite

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjilm

Phil hughes
Reaction score
1460506598_optimized-tmp_16316-20160409_163610149107127.jpg

Found this little beautie at about 18"

Way to go Bigjilm!

What a ripper specimen! :eek: 8)

Nice to see one of the bigger coils pulling the goods.

Hope there's a few more there for you.
Kindest regards,
Shauno.

ironrock said:
Wtf? In south oz, i live in south oz, care to point me in the right direction "Bigjim" ?

:lol: Doubt it's from one of our few designated fossicking areas. If so all the more amazing! Absolutely beautiful big nugget :) Gotta be stoked with that. Lot's of places throughout the adelaide hills that are full of multi ounce nuggets historically speaking. All private property now. Just takes a persuasive enough personality to get access to the gold

The 18" elite is a good coil,its paid for its self already?but its heavy even with the bungy?the control arm off the gpz's,is on my next to buy list,getting a sore elbow?

Nuggetino,how would you go about finding these "property owners", as alot of them don`t live near to the potential land.I guess what i`m asking is how would you trace them?
And this business about not being able to sell s.a. gold, who`s really going to know, unless somebody wants tests done on the gold, who would really go to that trouble?

Hi
well done with your new coil .

i recently bought the same coil for my 4500 and it is a bit noisy , I was wondering what your setting are ?

tell me is that coil difficult to pin point ?
Thanks for any advice if you wish to give me .
Regards black gold **

Latest posts