12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allways Looking said:
Sleckie74 said:
Allways Looking said:
Hi MG
The wife and I are heading out to Creswick this Sunday (19-3-17) to have a look around and a swing or 2 :cool: :cool:
And apply some knowledge that you have passed on to me ;) ;) ;)
How'd you go in Creswick mate?
No good :N: :N: :N:
The heat and the flies got the better of us :mad: :mad: :| :|
Found a couple more pieces for the trash collection :( :( :(
Stayed there about 4 hours
All good mate 4 hrs is better than no hours was pretty warm that's for sure ??

Yeah it was hot but I would have cooled down if I had found a big nugget!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thread has sort of stopped dead hmmmmmmmmm maybe MG is away or busy doing other things :rolleyes:

Congrats on the Nugget Sleckie74 ! Damn nice find .

Pretty sure Minelab Gold is working on his Youtube vids and patreon stuff . Looking forward to his new posts, always more to learn about gold .

OzzieAu said:
Can't blame MG for slowing down, probably giving his typing fingers a good break! :cool:

Nah he's just busy ......................... counting the dollars :D :D :D :Y:

Looks like his 'pay to play' site is getting all his attention now.

Actually now it's producing an income I reckon I'd be doing a name change perhaps :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

I am sorry for not being on Prospecting Australia much of late, what I want to express to you all and this is not only for members but for the Prospecting Australia in its entirety. Administration, Moderators, Members

There were no intentions to use this site for making posts, providing my knowledge from in fields, spending 100's of those hours to give you guys a great thread to only move towards Youtube or xxxxxxx. My main goal was to reach out to you guys and you all have certainly beyond expectations shown this in return. It was so great reading the posts from you all how it helped to inspire people. The personal emails, group days, seeing progress on some operators techniques or gold finds the list goes on.

We can sit here and not ever know where someone is in their life today unless that person expresses this. And reaching out to you all has helped me get through something that no one should ever have to experience.

The pure positive reinforcement from you all helped so much.

I will be continuing this thread and posting the same as I always have and also the youtube video's.

I thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, and also Prospecting Australia more than you could ever imagine.

Anyway got that out the way guys, looking to get back in the fields and get these next posts coming along and many videos to follow. Last time out was 5 or so days ago.

Thanks again guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts