12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys yes it is I signed up to try it out and see where it goes would like to spend a few days out with MG probably make more doing that than i am doing at the moment
cheers
Ronk

Exclusive Video Content - Become a Patron

Hahahahahaha, I saw that coming a long time ago, Dear Oh Dear.

Good luck to you mate.

Redfin said:
Exclusive Video Content - Become a Patron

Hahahahahaha, I saw that coming a long time ago, Dear Oh Dear.

Good luck to you mate.
you had to see it coming no adds on the youtube channel but i think he is right to charge for the where it is and how to really do it and there are heaps of people out there already charging and not giving any video content so i am sure he will make it pay ok , not sure about his choice of site though i guess i will find out 1st hand eh

cheers
Ronk

Gday all :D

I think MG has every right to do as he pleases with his knowledge and spare time. :Y: :Y:

I appreciate all the time and effort he has put towards not only showcasing his finds, but actually sharing his approach so much more openly than anyone else. :eek: :D
For Free!!
And to add...
MG has dedicated his time to answer every question anybody has put infront of him, and without any hesitation.

So in my opinion..... :D
If he is going to charge for what he has learnt and..... is willing to take some time out and organise training days and teach others in person then good on him. :Y: ]:D
He shouldn't be put down for it. :N:

I've signed up for the reasons expressed by Madhatter. I probably won't ever sign up for the top level as I am too far from the GT, but I've learnt stuff from the free vids and don't mind paying a little to see if there is more knowledge to be had!

I think MG has the right Idea ;) ;) ;) ;) :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:
The is no such thing as a free lunch (You will pay for it some how or some where) :mad:
MG has taught us a lot and asked for nothing :Y: :Y: :Y:
I for one, am willing to pay his knowledge. :Y: :Y: :Y:
So I am going to be a PATREON member :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys,

Again thank you all for the support, there is no way I am going to sugar coat things. It costs us money every time we take a breath in this day and age. If I had someone offering this over 15 years ago to help speed my learning curve for the sake of a can of coke each month, probably costs me more to charge my camera battery 5 times, or even uploading a YT vid costs more. Its a way to balance that out so I can keep providing you all with something we all love so much. And especially the extra content.

Of course I cant keep everyone happy what kind of a world would that be if everyone agreed on everything, some like blue and some like pink. Its just the way it is, for those who have been following my thread or the YT vids is it something you enjoyed and learned from? It was an absolute pleasure doing this for you all and I will continue to keep adding PA and YT posts and vids, its just me I like to helps others and inspire so much, your extra support goes a long way in return

Regards MG

I am glad to help you put petrol in your detector, and help you keep mowing down those NUGGETS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Allways Looking said:
I am glad to help you put petrol in your detector, and help you keep mowing down those NUGGETS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Hah, mowing down nuggets nice one. Speaking of petrol its on charge now - looking forward to getting out later now my legs are back to normal.

Some exciting things already on xxxxxxx.

Cheers and thanks again - talk soon M.G

Hey PA Peeps,

Not much in the fields today except a little faint target along with our good old junk patches with many targets to keep me going, any one of those could have been gold hah if it was 10 grams on the top - most were screamers but visuals are key.

Worked out well in the end persisting and getting them out, lead me towards that little faint one.

Vids up for anyone wanting to check it out.

Other than that enjoyed every second of it. Beautiful day

XXOO Thanks Guys haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts